- All massages are by appointment only
- Appointments may be made via email or phone
- Cash, Credit Card, and Personal Checks are accepted in the studio
- In the event that you have to cancel your appointment, please contact the studio ASAP to let your therapist know.
- If the therapist is with a client or unavailable, please leave a voicemail informing me of your cancellation
- 24-hour notice of a cancellation is greatly appreciated. That being said, we also understand that unexpected events do occur in which advanced noticed is not possible. In these cases, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Accidents, emergencies, and general forgetfulness are a part of life and therefore no-shows do occur-- we understand. However consistently missing appointments without notice may result in forfeiture of payment or gift certificates at the therapist's discretion and/or a refusal of future service altogether
- If you are running late to the appointment, please contact us and let us know.
- Please be aware that depending on how late you arrive and on the schedule of the therapist, your massage session may need to be shortened. Payment for the full session will still be required regardless of the resulting session length.
- Simply put, we appreciate and expect common courtesy regarding these matters.
Proper draping will always be used during your session. You, the client, will be properly covered with a sheet at all times with only the part of the body being worked on exposed at any given time. Proper draping is our strict policy and is not optional.
Right to Refuse:
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
***Notice to All New Clients:***
We are professional massage therapists licensed under the State Medical Board of Ohio. Under NO circumstances do we perform any type of therapy associated with sexual massage, EVER. Any sort of sexually inappropriate language, behavior, or suggestions WILL NOT be tolerated and will result in a termination of the current session and any future sessions, as well as possible legal action. You will be responsible for payment of the terminated session in full.